Confirmation will be on Friday, April 17, 2020 at 4 PM or 7:30 PM.
Families will have the ability to register for the Mass time of their choice on-line after the Confirmation Parent Meetings in the Fall.
Parent Only Confirmation Meetings
Parents must choose to attend ONE of the two meeting dates below:
- Tuesday, October 1 from 7-8:30 PM in Church OR
- Wednesday, October 23 from 7:30 – 9 PM in Church
Important Confirmation Information 2019-20
- Important Letter from Director Josh Kilmer – coming soon
- Important Dates & Information – coming soon
- Printable Year Calendar – coming soon
- Confirmation Liturgy Dress Code
8th grade is a pivotal year as students ready themselves for Confirmation and prepare for high school. This is why 8th grade students are asked to meet certain requirements before they can be confirmed. These requirements are intended to help students deepen their faith and grow in their relationship with Christ. Each 8th grade student in Faith Formation Classes, Home Faith, and the School commits to the following:
Confirmation Retreat: September 27-29, 2019
Damascus Catholic Mission Campus.
- Confirmation Retreat Logistics Schedule – coming soon
- Confirmation Packing List – coming soon
- Diocesan Parental Permission Form – coming soon
- Damascus Visitor Liability Form – coming soon
- Check out more information about Damascus here.
- To pay the $125 Retreat fee, please click HERE & scroll to the bottom of the page or pay by cash or check made payable to St. Brendan Church. Cash or check payments must be placed in an envelope marked Attn: Bonnie & returned to the parish office.
Each student must complete 13 service hours prior to March 1, 2020. Any hours that were done after the completion of their 7th grade year through the deadline can be counted. Click the button at the top of this page to submit your service hours.
Roots Middle School Ministry
All 8th grade students are invited to participate in St Brendan’s Middle School Youth Group: The Roots.
Joshua Kilmer, Direction of Youth Evangelization | 614.876.1272 ext.231 | email@example.com
Bonnie Creeger, Administrative Assistant to the Director | 614.876.1272 ext. 233 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Teresa Boyne, Early Childhood Coordinator | 614.876.1272 ext. 285 | email@example.com