Early Registration ended on Sunday, July 18.
Late Registration continues until August 15 (end of day) with additional $45 fee to ensure materials. Students won’t be accepted into our program after August 15.
Kick-Off Dates: Sunday, September 12 OR Monday, September 13
(depending on the day you choose for your family)
- OneFaith: Family Faith Formation is St. Brendan the Navigator’s faith formation program for students in grades K-8 who do not currently attend St. Brendan school
- It is one program for the whole family to do together that utilizes both digital content as well as a hands-on workbook, anchored by a monthly gathering here at the parish.
- OneFaith is a program that helps parents respond to God’s call to be the “primary educators of [their] children” in the faith. It is created to support your family in growing in relationship with God and in knowledge of the Catholic Church’s teachings and practices. More than your children receiving the intellectual tradition of the Church, they will see its lived reality in your home as we assist you in building the Domestic Church!
- Lessons need only simple preparation with easy-to-understand content and step-by-step instructions for each activity, helping you to gain knowledge of the Faith and confidence as you teach it.
- Parents learn along with the children. We walk with you every step of the way – you are not alone!
- OneFaith is simple, flexible, & effective
- There is just one program for your whole family (with extra lessons for children in Sacramental Prep years). No need to worry about multiple lessons or books for each of your children!
- This program gets back to the foundational teachings of the Church with a focus on encouraging personal holiness!
- The program requires 45-60 minutes of time to complete weekly. When you meet is up to your family’s schedule and what works best for you!
- There are a variety of activities to choose from, you don’t have to do them all! Choose which ones work best for your children’s needs.
- The program allows space for your family to discover the unique charisms, saints, devotionals, & missions of the Church that draw your hearts closer to God.
- There’s no silver bullet to keeping a kid Catholic. But, we know that nothing can replace the impact that mom or dad living out their faith and sharing it with their children has on a young person’s decision to continue practicing their faith into adulthood!
- By empowering parents to feel confident in sharing their Catholic faith with their children we are doing out best to ensure that the Faith is passed to a new generation in the most organic way, through the family!