We Can’t Do It Without You!
The Ministry of Evangelization & Catechesis could not function without the hard work & dedication of volunteers. We are deeply grateful to YOU for the gift of your time, talent, creativity & most importantly for sharing your faith with the children of our parish. If you would like to volunteer, please click the button at the top of this page & we will be in touch with more information!
To help guide you through completing the Safe Environment requirements, please click to open the bottom two forms BELOW.
**If we are unable to gather on campus due to COVID guidelines, you will still receive the discount below.
- Lead a Family Small Group (100% discount): As the Catechist lead for groupings of 10-15 families, you are there to answer questions they may have about lessons, Church teaching, or how to best implement an activity in their home. At our monthly gathering, you will sit with those parents & help facilitate any small group discussions.
- Event Team: K-2, 3-5 or 6-8 (50% discount): 3 hr. commitment, once a month on second Sundays. Come early to help set-up! There will be assignments to lead: small groups, games, crafts or songs, or to teach part of the lesson for that month.
- POD Nursery Team (50% discount): 2 hr. commitment, once a month on second Sundays. Staff the nursery to care for the youngest members, infants to pre-school age, of our faith formation families!
Volunteers that can’t commit to coming every month will pay the full fee now & receive a 5% refund by the end of May for each month they volunteer!
- Children’s Liturgy of the Word 2020-21
- Safe Environment Program (for website)
- Webcheck Location Information for Fingerprinting
Teresa Whiteside, Director of Youth Evangelization & Catechesis | 614.876.1272 ext. 231 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonnie Creeger, Administrative Assistant to the Director | 614.876.1272 ext. 233 | email@example.com
Teresa Boyne, Early Childhood Coordinator | 614.876.1272 ext. 285 | firstname.lastname@example.org