- There will be 2 drive-up pickup times behind St. Brendan School: Saturday, June 13 from 2:00-4:00 PM and Monday, June 15 from 6:30-8:00 PM.
- Families should make a sign with the last name of the registered child(ren) (not the parent last name, if different) to be put in the front windshield or held up in a side window.
- Cars should enter from Dublin Road, turn to the left and follow the driveway to the back of the school. Form 2 one-way lanes behind the school, with lanes split by child(ren) last name. Last names starting with A-L will be on the left, and M-Z will be on the right.
- Volunteers wearing masks will be standing on the far side of each lane with the appropriate boxes and will put the bag into the vehicle trunk. No one is to exit their vehicle.
- The scheduled pickups will still be held in the event of rain (unless there is thunder and lightning), but the volunteers will retrieve the bags from inside a school doorway. Please have extra patience in this case. If there should be severe weather, please check your email for updates in case the event must be cancelled.
- Any families that do not pick up their bags during these times must make arrangements by e-mailing Teresa Terranova for a porch pick-up from her Hilliard home on 6/13 or later.
COST: $30 per child (limit $60 per family).
Each VBS On The GO kit includes the following: 1 CD of Rocky Railway jams per family, awesome VBS 2020 T-Shirt (1 per participant) participant workbook (1 per participant), Saint trading cards (1 set per participant), Imagination Station Gizmos and Gadgets with instructions (1 set per participant), Rocky Railway Crafts with instructions (1 set per participant), Project With A Purpose at home activities, Watch for God bracelet (1 per participant) and recipes for all CHOO CHOO Snacks. All registered families will have online access to Sing and Play skits and dances, Bible Adventures Stories brought to life by our very own St. Brendan thespians, and Operation Kid to Kid videos.
*Please note that any families who purchased Tiny Saints, Bible Buddies, or extra CD’s at the time of registration, will receive these items as part of their VBS On The GO kit.
TINY SAINTS: Even though VBS on the Go registration is closed, families can e-mail Bonnie for the list of Tiny Saints we have available in stock – we have plenty of St. Brendan Tiny Saints! All proceeds go to ROOTS (middle school) & VINE (high school) Youth Ministries. Thanks in advance for your support!
VBS On The GO! means that we will not be having our two day VBS June 22 and 23 and unfortunately, will not be needing our amazing volunteers this year. We are grateful to all of you and your willingness to share your time and talents. We understand that many of you need community service hours to fulfill high school curriculum requirements or for preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation. We encourage all of you to explore other service opportunities within the community, especially during this time of need.
We look forward to VBS 2021 next summer and hope that all of you will be joining us on the next adventure!! Always remember that Jesus’ Power Pulls Us Through!
Jill Williams, VBS Director | firstname.lastname@example.org