ParishStaq is our new church management software. Our ParishStaq newsletter, Navigator News, has replaced Flocknote, so if you want to continue to receive parish updates via email, enroll in ParishStaq today.
- Centralizes parish email communications
- Provides a portal to online registrations and forms
- Links your PushPay online giving with your ParishStaq account
- Gives you the ability to update your own contact information
- Easily view & join parish Groups & Ministries
- Access our parish calendar
- View your volunteer schedules
By creating a ParishStaq account, this does NOT register you as a member of St Brendan (but once you log in, you will automatically start to receive our parish weekly newsletter via email). To request a new member packet, please fill out the form HERE
If you update your address in ParishStaq or Pushpay, it won’t automatically update your address for offertory envelopes since the envelopes are managed with a different data system using a 3rd party vendor. So, if you still receive envelopes for offertory giving, please notify us that your address has changed so we can make sure your envelopes get mailed to the correct address.