- Tuesday, September 7, 2021: 1st Rec/1st Euch Parent Meeting Option #1 from 7:30-9 PM in Church OR
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021: 1st Rec/1st Euch Parent Meeting Option #2 from 7:30-9 PM in Church
- Saturday, March 5, 2022 – First Reconciliation from 10 AM-12 PM
- Saturday, April 30, 2022 – Jesus Day (First Eucharist Retreat & Practice)
- Saturdays, May 7 or May 14, 2022 – First Eucharist Masses at 10 AM
2021-22 Important Dates
- Dress Code: Sunday best! No jeans, athletic shorts/pants, t-shirts, or flip-flops
- Stay tuned for more details regarding what will happen the day of including instructions on seating, the Penance Service & Reception!
- Dress Code: This is a special day and our dress should signify that it’s an important occasion and a sacred Liturgy!
- Boys are asked to wear slacks, a button-up shirt, tie, and dress shoes. Suit jackets are optional, but most choose to wear them.
- Girls are asked to wear white dresses with, or without, a simple jacket or shoulder covering and dress shoes (no sandals or flip-flops). Many girls wear a simple tiara, floral crown, or veil, but these are not required. Gloves, if worn, must be removed before reception of First Holy Communion. Please reach out to us if you need assistance obtaining dress clothes, we are happy to help!
- There is no reception following First Communion since most families choose to do celebrations at home with family & friends.
- Stay tuned for more details regarding what will happen the day of including instructions on seating & pictures!
Dynamic Catholic also has these animated video available for free if you want to spend some time going over the teaching on Holy Communion with your child: https://dynamiccatholic.com/blessed/program-view/