What is SCRIP?
The Scrip program allows families to earn rebates toward school tuition, offertory, MFF tuition, or athletic fees, as well as contribute to the tuition assistance program. Physical and/or electronic gift cards can be purchased and rebates earned are applied toward next year’s tuition (75%) and the tuition assistance fund (25%). The Scrip year runs from June 1 until May 31.
How can I buy SCRIP?
Starting in July 2017, St. Brendan’s is moving to an online ordering and payment process. If you don’t already have an account:
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Click the green “Get Started” button in the top right corner
- Click on the blue “Join Your Existing Program” button
- Input the St. Brendan enrollment code: C631C9D16191
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration
This will allow you to be able to place your order online. Specific deadlines have been identified.
Next, in order to be able to pay for your order online, you’ll need to set up your PrestoPay account. Paying with PrestoPay will charge a $0.15 convenience fee, but streamlines the process. PrestoPay set up takes at least two business days to set up before use.
No waiting for checks to be cashed!
- Log into your Scrip account
- Click “Dashboard” at the top of the page
- Under “Family Functions,” click “PrestoPay”
- Follow the steps to enroll in PrestoPay
- You will receive two small deposits into the bank account you elect to connect to your Scrip account (usually within a couple of days)
- Once you see them, log back into the Scrip site, navigate to PrestoPay and input the deposit amounts
- You will receive a code
- Email that code to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a confirmation when your account has been updated and you’ll be ready to pay online!
Fill your cart with your gift cards and select the PrestoPay option (not check).