NEW MASS SCHEDULES & CHURCH HOURS
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY*: 5:30 PM
TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY: 8 AM
* Wed. Mass is followed by Adoration & confessions
- SATURDAY: 5:30 PM
- SUNDAY: 7:15 AM, 8:45 AM, 10:45 AM, 5:30 PM
Note: Sunday 12:15 pm Mass is discontinued & 10:30 am Mass is now at 10:45 am. The 10:45 am Mass in church will ALSO be live-streamed to the MPR. Holy Communion will be brought to the congregation there at the appropriate time.
LIVE-STREAM ONLINE MASS
- MONDAY, WEDNESDAY: 5:30 PM
- TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY: 8 AM
- SUNDAY: 10:45 AM
Watch our Masses live and access our other videos through YouTube (click here) or Facebook (click here).
You do not need to have an account on either YouTube or Facebook to access our pages. However, we will be posting spiritual or uplifting messages regularly, so for quick access, save the link as a favorite.
We invite you to “Subscribe” to our YouTube page and “Like” and “Follow” our Facebook page to see our posts in your news feed. Some videos are featured on our Online Mass & Videos page (click here) or find all of our videos on our YouTube page.
- WEDNESDAY: 6 – 7 PM (during Adoration)
- SATURDAY: 9 AM
Or available by appointment
NEW CHURCH HOURS
The church is open 6:30 AM – 6 PM daily.
PASTORAL CARE IN A DIFFERENT TIME
- Priests and pastoral associate are available by phone to provide support. Leave a voicemail message or email us.
- We need YOU to be part of our outreach! Check on your neighbors, elderly parishioners, find ways to help and connect.
- PRAY! We are building a prayer team to pray for intentions and especially an end to this virus. Say a rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet, or just talk to God, but please pray! For pastoral needs, please leave a message with Jennifer at 614.876.1272 ext 227 or email@example.com.
A PRAYER FOR SPIRITUAL COMMUNION
I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
(St. Alphonsus Ligouri)