NEW MASS SCHEDULES & CHURCH HOURS
MONDAY: 5:30 PM
TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY: 8 AM
WEDNESDAY: 5:30 PM (followed by Adoration & confessions)
SATURDAY: 8 AM (Live-streamed only. No public Mass)
- SATURDAY: 5:30 PM
- SUNDAY: 7:15 AM, 8:45 AM, 10:45 AM*, 5:30 PM
Note: Sunday 12:15 pm Mass is discontinued & 10:30 am Mass is now at 10:45 am. Saturday 8 am Mass is now currently live-streamed only. The 10:45 am Mass in church will ALSO be live-streamed to the MPR. Holy Communion will be brought to the congregation there at the appropriate time.
LIVE-STREAM ONLINE MASS
- MONDAY & WEDNESDAY: 5:30 PM
- TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY: 8 AM
- SATURDAY: 8 AM (Live-streamed only. No public Mass.)
- SUNDAY: 10:45 AM
Watch our Masses live and access our other videos through YouTube (click here) or Facebook (click here).
You do not need to have an account on either YouTube or Facebook to access our pages. However, we will be posting spiritual or uplifting messages regularly, so for quick access, save the link as a favorite.
We invite you to “Subscribe” to our YouTube page and “Like” and “Follow” our Facebook page to see our posts in your news feed. Some videos are featured on our Online Mass & Videos page (click here) or find all of our videos on our YouTube page.
- WEDNESDAY: 6 – 7 PM (during Adoration OR by appointment)
NEW CHURCH HOURS
The church is open for personal prayer during these times:
- MONDAY: 12 – 6 PM
- TUESDAY: 8 AM – 3 PM
- WEDNESDAY: 2 – 7 PM
- THURSDAY: 8 AM – 3 PM
- FRIDAY: 8 AM – 3 PM
- SATURDAY: CLOSED for Sunday preparation
PASTORAL CARE IN A DIFFERENT TIME
When it comes to the pastoral needs of our parish, the circumstances that have invaded our usually organized and attentive plan of care have made it very difficult to provide what we are called to provide. But we are still here in prayer and by phone to offer that support even if it looks different on the outside.
- All EMHC visits to homebound and nursing/assisted living/retirement facilities are suspended out of care and caution for our most vulnerable and our volunteers. Pastoral emergencies (like Last Rites) will still have a priest visit – please call the office to leave a message. We are finding new ways to connect during the physical distance time.
- Priests and pastoral associate are available by phone to provide support as we may be working remotely, but we are still working! Leave a voicemail message or email us.
- We need YOU to be part of our outreach! Check on your neighbors, elderly parishioners, find ways to help and connect.
- PRAY! We are building a prayer team to pray for intentions and especially an end to this virus. Say a rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet, or just talk to God, but please pray! For pastoral needs, please leave a message with Jennifer at 614.876.1272 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A PRAYER FOR SPIRITUAL COMMUNION
I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
(St. Alphonsus Ligouri)