2020-21 8th Grade Parents
- Liturgy Dates: Friday, April 23, 2021 at 4 PM or 7:30 PM. Also, Friday, April 30, 2021 at 4 PM. If you haven’t already signed up for a Mass date/time, please do so ASAP! See below for dress code guidelines for Confirmation.
- Retreat: Students will attend a retreat weekend at Damascus Catholic Mission Campus the weekend of October 16-18, please see more information below! See details about our make-up retreat below!
- Service Hours: Confirmation is the final Sacrament of Initiation into the Church and so we ask students preparing for this Sacrament to begin thinking on how they can best give of their time, talents, & treasure to support the Church and their community. We ask that students complete at least 12 between now and May. This may be a bit more difficult with COVID, but there are plenty of ways you can serve others from your own home such as sending letters/cards to those in nursing homes, raking leaves or shovel snow for neighbors etc…We will send opportunities for service at St. Brendan as they arise. Service hours can be logged using the button at the top of this page at any time.
- Sponsor: Students should have prayerfully selected their sponsor so they can accompany them throughout their time of preparation! Sponsor information can be logged using the button at the top of this page. Sponsors, if not a member of St. Brendan, will need a letter of good standing from the pastor at their parish they belong to no later than March 1, 2021. Please e-mail these letters to Bonnie or drop them off to the parish office. For more guidance, click on the Sponsor tab below
- Confirmation Name: research what Saint you will honor for your Confirmation name & complete the information ASAP using the tab at the top of this page!