We are so excited for our Confirmandi to have the opportunity to step away from regular life to grow closer to God through high-adventure activities and high-adventure faith with Damascus Catholic Mission Campus!
- Friday, October 16: Students should arrive on site between 6:00 and 6:30 PM. Damascus is 45 minutes north of Columbus in Centerburg, OH at 7550 Ramey Road.
- Sunday, October 18: Students are to be picked up at 11:30 AM. Please note the new pick-up time – their Mass will now be on Saturday evening due to priest availability. Unfortunately, due to distancing requirements, the camp cannot invite parents/family members to this Mass.
Before Retreat To-Do’s:
- Check the Damascus Packing List and help your 8th grader pack for the weekend!
- Fill out these forms & e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, September 21 by 5 PM.
- Fill out the Damascus Pre-Retreat Health Screen and bring it with you on retreat
- If you haven’t already done so, please make your payment HERE. Scroll towards the bottom of the page under “Sacrament Fees” & click on “Confirmation Retreat Fee”.
Damascus welcomed 2,500 students over 10 weeks to their Camp this summer. Due to their adherence to a strict policy that was developed with local health officials and placing camper safety at the forefront of all their decisions, not a single case of COVID-19 occurred all summer! Damascus will continue to operate with these protocols in place, which includes retreat participants staying in pods of 10 students + 2 chaperones from the same parish. These pods will complete activities together, eat together, & sleep together separate from other pods. Masks are required on Damascus property except when eating and sleeping.