EASTER MASS TICKETS REQUIRED!
All Masses will be ticketed. See below for the EventBrite link to reserve yours!
EASTER MASS SCHEDULE:
- SATURDAY, APRIL 3 – 8:30 PM
- SUNDAY, APRIL 4 – 7:15 AM, 8:45 AM, 10:45 AM*
(*10:45 Sunday Mass will be offered in both the Church & the MPR)
LINKS FOR RESERVING TICKETS:
- Easter Vigil in the Church
- Easter Vigil Davidson Road Overflow
- Easter Morning 7:15 AM in the Church
- Easter Morning 7:15 AM Overflow
- Easter Morning 8:45 AM in the Church
- Easter Morning 8:45 AM Overflow
- Easter Morning 10:45 AM in the Church
- Easter Morning 10:45 AM Overflow
- Easter Morning 10:45 AM in the MPR Groups must be in their seats 10 minutes prior to the beginning of Mass or else risk their seats being released to seat walk-ins.
We will do our best to accommodate walk-ins but cannot guarantee available seats without a reserved ticket.
**We still need two ticket-takers for Easter Morning Mass at 10:45 AM, please e-mail Teresa Whiteside at email@example.com if you are able to arrive at 10 AM to help with taking tickets!**