Children’s Home Faith
Our Home Faith Program
Our parish community supports parents in their vocation as the primary educators of their children by providing faith formation opportunities. Together, our goal is to offer a faith-engaging experience that allows children to discover the truth and beauty of the Catholic Faith and grow in their relationship with God.
The Home Faith program (for grades 1-8) is designed for parents to use at home in place of the Sunday afternoon/Monday evening sessions held throughout the school year. If you are interested in the option of teaching your children from home, the Office of Evangelization and Catechesis will happily provide you with the resources needed for your child’s faith formation.
*All elementary & middle school children not attending St. Brendan School are expected to register for Faith Formation classes or Home Faith beginning in first grade. Although not required, we offer a kindergarten class at our early session.
Parent Meetings for the Year
Parents participating in the Home Faith program are required to attend all meetings throughout the year. If you have a conflict, please contact Bonnie Creeger.
- ALL NEW PARENTS to our Home Faith program need to attend a meeting on Thursday, September 6 from 6:45-8:45 PM in Wellnitz Hall OR on Sunday, September 9 from 3:30-5:15 PM in Wellnitz Hall. This one-time meeting is in addition to the remaining 4 meetings for the year.
- Sunday, September 23, 2018: 3:30-5 PM in the School Cafeteria for Parents only-Book/Material pick-up for parents begins at 3:15 PM.
- Sunday, November 4, 2018: 3:30-5 PM in the School Cafeteria for Parents only
- Sunday, February 3, 2019: In lieu of this meeting, we encourage you to attend at least one night of the Parish Mission which will provide an opportunity for the whole family to live and grow in their faith together. The Parish Mission is scheduled for Sunday March 31, Monday April 1, and Tuesday April 2 from 7-8:30 PM in the Church. We will offer a Children’s mini-mission in the school during this time as well. Stay tuned for more details!
- Sunday, April 7, 2019 has been cancelled: In lieu of this meeting, Josh will hold one-on-one meetings with at least one parent from each Home Family (Grades 1-7) over the next two months. Click HERE to sign-up for your meeting date/time if you haven’t already!
First Semester Lessons are at the bottom of the page, click the “+” sign for grade levels.
- Grade 1 Second Semester
- Grade 2 Second Semester
- Grade 3 Second Semester
- Grade 4 Second Semester
- Grade 5 Second Semester
- REVISED Grade 6 Second Semester Lesson Assignments 2019
Grade 6 Home Faith Videos & Assessments
- REVISED Grade 7 Second Semester Lesson Assignments 2019
Grade 7 Home Faith Videos & Assessments
- REVISED Grade 8 Second Semester Lesson Assignments 2019
Grade 8 Home Faith Videos & Assessments