St Brendan Athletic Association is pleased to offer online registration for all sports. In addition to offering the convenience of enrolling from home, online registration will help us organize our rosters more efficiently. We ask that all participants enroll online, as we are no longer offering hard copy registration.
- Participants must be members of St Brendan parish or students at St Brendan school. (Members of other Diocesan parishes may participate with permission from their parish priest.)
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Payment options include ACH (transfer from checking account), Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We prefer that you use the ACH option to keep our fees low, but we are offering the credit card option for those who prefer that convenience.
- Each child’s registration will be a separate transaction. Please complete one child’s registration, then begin a new transaction to register additional children.
- Medical Release Form requires a hard copy (cannot be completed online). Hand it in to the coach.
- Concussion Info Sheet & Acknowledgement and Photo/Press Release for Diocese of Columbus. Both require a hard copy (cannot be completed online). Hand them in to the coach.
- SBAA is a volunteer organization. As such, we require each participating family to volunteer to work one shift in the concession stand for the season. When you register, you will be asked to agree to this requirement. Please be kind, and please always remember that coaches are volunteering their time.
- Please consider volunteering to coach a team sport. To start the process, please click on the Diocese Sports link below.
- For K-4 Soccer Clinics, Cheerleading, and Volleyball Little Spikers Clinic, there is no need to complete the Diocese of Columbus sports registration so skip that step on the Athletic registration instructions below.
INSTRUCTIONS – Please follow the instructions below to enroll your child(ren) in sports:
- Print and fill-out the Medical Release Form (one required for each child, for each sport).
- Download and read the Concussion Info Sheet and print and fill-out the Acknowledgement (last page).
- Print and fill-out the Photo/Press Release Form.
- Deliver forms to your coach at the first practice (and acknowledge reading them on the Columbus Diocese Sports link below). Athletes are not permitted to practice until the coach receives these forms.
- Before you can volunteer around children, you must fill-out and return the Volunteer Code of Conduct Form (required for each parent volunteering at any St Brendan parish event or activity involving minors/children. This form needs to be printed out, signed and dropped off at the Parish office or you may fill out the fillable pdf and email to email@example.com.)
- Click the Columbus Diocese Parent Consent/Coaching link below and fill out the form to start the registration for each child and to give parent consent. You can volunteer to coach using this link as well. (Note: you will need to create a password for your account). NOTE: For K-4 Soccer Clinics, Cheerleading, and Volleyball Little Spikers Clinic, there is no need to complete the Diocese of Columbus sports registration so skip this step.
- Click the Registration/Fee link for the St Brendan’s Athletics sport you are interested in registering for below. (Note: you will need to create a password for your account) After clicking on the sport choice, enter the child’s information, and enter payment information.
- When registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation from the system.
You are now registered, and your coach will contact you to notify you of the first practice.
Please follow the 2 links below to register your student-athlete electronically. The system can only process registration for 1 athlete at a time. For more than 1 athlete in a family, please submit separate registrations.
Diocese of Columbus Sports Registration:
NOTE: For K-4 Soccer Clinics, Cheerleading, and Volleyball Little Spikers Clinic, there is no need to complete the Diocese of Columbus sports registration so skip to the “Second Step”.
Parent consent and/or volunteer to coach (Diocese Sports)
St Brendan Athletics Registration/Fee Payment
Fill out one of the sports forms below to register (plus the coordinating parent form):
BOYS GRADE 5-8 TACKLE FOOTBALL
PARENT FORM FOR CHILD ATHLETE (FOOTBALL)
BOYS/GIRLS GRADE 4-8 CROSS COUNTRY
PARENT FORM FOR CHILD ATHLETE (CROSS COUNTRY)
Fill out & return these additional forms:
Volunteer Code of Conduct Form
Required for each parent volunteering at any St Brendan parish event or activity involving minors/children. Print, fill-out and dropped off at the Parish office or fill out the fillable pdf and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Release Form
One required for each child, for each sport. Print, fill-out & return to coach.
Concussion Info Sheet
Print, fill-out the Acknowledgement (last page) & return to coach.
Photo/Press Release Form
Print, fill-out & return to coach.
Click here to return to the main Athletics page