St Brendan Athletic Association is pleased to offer Online Registration for all sports. In addition to offering the convenience of enrolling from home, Online Registration will help us organize our rosters more efficiently. We ask that all participants enroll online, as we are no longer offering hard copy registration.
- Participants must be members of St Brendan parish or students at St Brendan school. (Members of other Diocesan parishes may participate with permission from their parish priest.)
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Payment options include ACH (transfer from checking account), Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- We prefer that you use the ACH option to keep our fees low, but we are offering the credit card option for those who prefer that convenience.
- Each child’s registration will be a separate transaction. Please complete one child’s registration, then begin a new transaction to register additional children.
- Medical Release Forms require a hard copy (cannot be completed online).
- Concussion Info Sheet & Acknowledgement and Photo/Press Release for Diocese of Columbus. Both require a hard copy (cannot be completed online).
- SBAA is a volunteer organization. As such, we require each participating family to volunteer to work one shift in the concession stand for the season. When you register, you will be asked to agree to this requirement.
INSTRUCTIONS – Please follow the instructions below to enroll your child(ren) in sports:
- Print and fill-out the Medical Release Form (one required for each child, for each sport).
- Download and read the Concussion Info Sheet and print and fill-out the Acknowledgement (last page).
- Print and fill-out the Photo/Press Release Form.
- Deliver these forms to your coach at the first practice. Athletes are not permitted to practice until the coach receives these forms.
- Click the Online Sports Registration link below.
- Select the sport, enter the child’s information, and enter payment information.
- When registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation from the system.
You are now registered, and your coach will contact you to notify you of the first practice.
Please follow the link below to register your student-athlete electronically.
Note: The system can only process registration for 1 athlete at a time.
For more than 1 athlete in a family, please submit separate registrations.