Matthew Kelly, the lay evangelist and speaker asks the following questions of Catholics today:
- Are you happy?
- Are you living an authentic life?
- Do you really think you will find happiness where you are looking?
- How would you like your life to change?
- What is God’s dream for your life?
- Why have so many people rejected Catholicism?
- What does it mean to walk with God in the modern world?
- Do the saints have anything to offer you?
- Is Jesus still relevant?
- Can the ancient traditions of Catholicism help us deal with the modern challenges of
Our mission as a parish community is to help you answer these questions. It is also to discover the answers for ourselves!
We do that in many ways and in partnership with one another. All of us need to discover what it means to be an authentic, dynamic Christian in the world today if we are to go out and make disciples in the way that Our Lord commands. When St. Brendan set out on his voyages he could'nt be sure of what he would find on the way. What he did know was that a) he was called to step out with courage, and b) he was not called to do it alone. He took companions with him and together they discovered God's life and love revealed to them.
We invite you to join us on this mission. To step out into the deep wth us and discover the joy that only a relationship with Jesus Christ can give.